Quality and condition are final at load as per a certificate issued by a GAFTA/FOSFA registered surveyor at seller's cost and choice.
Weight is final at load as per a certificate issued by a GAFTA/FOSFA registered surveyor at seller's cost and choice. Weight to be established as per customs of the port based on shore figure port weighing trucks full and empty. The total quantity is with a tolerance of +/-10% at seller's option. One metric ton is equal to 1000 kg.
Buyer has the right to nominate a GAFTA/FOSFA registered surveyor at his own costs for co-jointed inspection at time of loading.
Payment terms to be mutually agreed between seller and buyer.
Standard package of shipping documents:
- Commercial Invoice;
- Full set original Bills of Lading marked “Shipped on board” and “Freight payable as per CP”;
- Weight and Quality Certificates issued by a GAFTA/FOSFA registered surveyor;
- Certificate of Origin or EUR.1 certificate issued by authorised authorities;
- Veterinary Certificate issued by official authorities in the country of origin;
- Phytosanitary Certificate issued by official authorities in the country of origin;
- Master’s receipt stating that some of the shipping documents are on vessel’s board;
- Other documents mutually agreed between seller and buyer.
For EU destinations Certificate of Origin, Veterinary Certificate and Phytosanitary Certificate shall be replaced by T2L certificate.
The respective vessel shall be loaded or discharged, depending on the exact condition of delivery, at the rate of mutually agreed tonnage per WWD of 24 consecutive hours, Saturdays, Sundays (or local equivalents) and official holidays (as per BIMCO) excluded even if used. N.O.R. to be given within ordinary office working hours, WIPON, WIBON, WICCON, WIFPON. Laytime to start to count at 14:00 hours if N.O.R. is given before noon respectively at 08:00 hours next working day if N.O.R. is given after noon.
All other terms, conditions and rules, not in contradiction with the above, as per the sale-purchase contract and respective GAFTA/FOSFA contracts.
Arbitration in accordance with the respective actual rules of arbitration and appeal of GAFTA/FOSFA. English Law to apply.